Transfer your account to a reseller
To transfer the management of your account, your reseller needs a transfer token. The token associates your account with the reseller.
- Ask the Motherhost for their "public identifier" (a 9-character code).
In your Google Admin console (at admin.google.com)...
- Go to Retrieve Transfer Token.
- Check the box to agree to the terms and conditions.
- Under Enter Reseller's Public Identifier, enter the public identifier ( C01fpnh24 ) for the reseller.
- Click Confirm Reseller Identifier.
- Check that the domain name and business name match the reseller you want to transfer to.
- Click Generate Transfer Token.
- Click Copy Code. Make a note of your transfer token code.
- Share the transfer token code with your new reseller. The transfer takes effect as soon as the reseller receives the transfer token and completes the transfer of your account.
Transfer tokens expire 14 days after being generated. If your token expires or you lose your token, sign in again and repeat the steps above.