If your domain name is registered with Godaddy, use the following instructions to update its nameservers depending how you use or host the domain name.
To Set Nameservers for a Domain Name Registered with Godday
- Log in to your Godaddy Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Launch.
- Select the domain name(s) you want to modify.
- From (Nameservers), select Set Nameservers.
- Select one of the following:
- I have specific nameservers for my domains— This option indicates that you are hosting your domain name with Motherhost company (enter the two or more nameservers which your recieved in your email at the time hosting registeration), or you have custom nameservers you want to use for this domain name.
- Click OK.