Scheduled Maintenance on one of our Windows hosting server
- Friday, 11th October, 2019
Scheduled Maintenance on all of our Windows hosting server
Maintenance Notice :
Please be advised that the following Windows server will be undergoing maintenance and migration as per the schedule and reason mentioned below.
Servers : india.windowshostingdns.com, india.mailboxdns.com
Reason : Upgrading to Plesk Obsidian 18.0 with Security and Thirty Party Components updates.
Start time : 11:00 PM on 12th October Saturday - End Time 4:00 AM on 13th October Sunday
Please feel free to contact our support helpdesk in case you have any queries.
What's New in Plesk Obsidian
- Introduced a number of new features and improvements for the Dynamic List view mode in Websites & Domains:
- Extensions developers can now add tabs of their own extensions to domains’ cards.
- Extensions developers can now add buttons of their own extensions to particular button groups on the Dashboard tab of domains’ cards.
- Improved the layout of buttons and controls on domains’ cards.
- Replaced old color icons with new grayscale ones.
- Improved the collapse and expand mechanism.
Third-Party Component Updates
- Updated PHP 7.3 to version 7.3.9.
- Updated PHP 7.2 to version 7.2.22.
- Updated PHP 7.1 to version 7.1.32.
- PHP Composer 1.0.0
- WordPress Toolkit 4.3.0
- Resellers can now move the main domain to a new subscription in the Plesk interface
- Improved the X-XSS-Protection response header of Plesk pages.
- Updated ASP.NET Core 2.2 to version 2.2.6.
- Updated ASP.NET Core 2.1 to version 2.1.12.
- Dropped support for ASP.NET Core 1.1.
- Dropped support for ASP.NET Core 1.0.
- Updated MariaDB to version 10.3.17 (both for the Plesk database and for customers’ websites.)
- Updated MailEnable to version 10.25.
- MariaDB is now used as a database server for customers’ websites on new installations of Plesk Obsidian. we strongly recommend that you switch from MySQL to MariaDB. Existing MySQL databases will not be updated anymore even for security reasons, while MariaDB will be updated regularly.
- Updated 7zip to version 18.05.
- Updated MySQL Connector/ODBC to version 5.3.10.
- Updated Node.js 6 to version 6.17.1.
- Updated Node.js 8 to version 8.15.1.
- Updated Node.js 10 to versions 10.15.3.
- Updated Git to version 2.21.0.
- Updated the Plesk Perl package to version 5.28.1
- Updated Microsoft ODBC Driver 17 for SQL Server to version 184.108.40.206.
- Removed Microsoft ODBC Driver 13 for SQL Server from the default set of components.
- ionCube Loader is now shipped with PHP 7.3.
- Microsoft Drivers for PHP for SQL Server is now shipped with PHP 7.3.
- php_sqlsrv_73_nts_x64 and php_pdo_sqlsrv_73_nts_x64 extensions are now shipped with PHP 7.3.
- Updated Microsoft Drivers for PHP 7.1/7.2 for SQL Server to version 5.6.1.
- Updated Microsoft Drivers for PHP 7.0 for SQL Server to version 5.3.
- Updated Microsoft Drivers for PHP 5.4 for SQL Server to version 3.2.
- The Plesk login pages (https://<...>:8443) are no longer indexed by crawlers.
- Users can now access Plesk by https:// without specifying the TCP port 8443.
- Starting with MailEnable version 10.20, users can secure mail for a domain with individual SSL/TLS certificates. It is particularly useful for those, who use Apple Mail to access mail on Plesk for Windows. They can now access mail via SSL/TLS connection and without the warning that the SSL/TLS certificate securing the mail server cannot be verified.
- Dropped support for Windows 2008 R2.
What's New in Plesk Obsidian Reference Link : https://docs.plesk.com/release-notes/obsidian/whats-new/
Change Log for Plesk Obsidian Reference Link : https://docs.plesk.com/release-notes/obsidian/change-log/